Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Bunny Hare Picture Show Doing The Time Warp Again

So today I saw Jack O' Hare the wild hare jack rabbit who lives in the neighbourhood and occasionally visits my back yard.

I haven't seen him in several weeks.

I noticed he's now turned completely white to match the snowfall that fell here a couple of days ago.

So in honour of seeing Jack O' Hare and since they're performing excerpts from The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Glee tonight, here's Jack O' Hare singing his version of The Time Warp entitled The Bunny Hop.

The Bunny Hop (to the tune of The Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show)

It's astounding, my ears are big
Listening takes its toll,
But listen closely, I'm gonna hop around
and lose all control.

I remember doing the bunny hop
Eating those carrots when
The diarrhea would hit me and the fan would be calling...
Let's do the Bunny Hop again...
Let's do the Bunny Hop again...

It's just a hop to the left
and then a hop to the right
With your ears sticking up
You hold your whiskers tight
But it's landing your little tail that gives you pain
Let's do the Bunny Hop again.

It's so creamy, broccoli feed me
in winter can you see me, no not at all
in another dimension, my vegetarian intention
turns to carnivore free fall
and when your beef patties flop
I'm doing the Bunny Hop
and nothing can ever be the same
I'll eat your Big Mac sensation while you're under sedation
Let's do the Bunny Hop again.

When I was walking down the street with my ears so pink
up popped a fox disguised as a shrink
He looked me up, took me by surprise
He had a laydown couch and Burger King fries
He psychoanalyzed me and I felt a change
meat meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Bunny Hop again.

-Jack O' Hare singing The Bunny Hop
a musical number written by
Christopher Dracul Van Helsing
Tuesday, October 26th, 2010.

No comments: