Monday, December 2, 2013

Renfield's Holiday Greetings

Renfield's Holiday Greetings



Amadeus Emanon was sitting by himself in the living room of the billionaire ancient Egyptian vampire Set's mansion in West  End London.


His usual compadre Renfield R. Renfield had taken holidays for a week.


The phone rang.


Amadeus picked it up.


It was Renfield.


"Hey, what's up?" Amadeus asked.

"I'm flying a U.S. Air Force jet over the newly declared Chinese Air Defense Identification Zone over the   Senkaku-Diaoyu Islands," Renfield replied.


"How did you get ahold of a U.S. Air Force jet?" Amadeus asked.


"Well I shapeshifted into a hamster and managed to catch a ride with U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden on his plane over to Tokyo," Renfield answered,  "then over the Pacific I parachuted on to a U.S. aircraft carrier and swiped one of their planes."


"What do you intend to do?" Amadeus asked with some trepidation.


"I intend to shoot down the first Chinese Air Force plane I see," Renfield laughed in reply.


"But might not that start World War III?" Amadeus asked.


"That's the whole idea," Renfield chuckled, "2013 has been such a lousy year,  I figure the world needs a little extra special fireworks this Christmas."



To be continued.



-A vampire novel chapter
 written by Christopher
 Monday December 2nd
 2013.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: