Thursday, November 3, 2011

Renfield Gets Into The Tuak

"What are you drinking there, Amadeus?" Renfield asked when he noticed Amadeus sipping from a bottle.

There were several other bottles of similar shape and size all unopened.

"It's called Tuak and it's considered a drink of hospitality among the Iban in the Malaysian province of Sarawak," Amadeus replied.

"I thought the boss told you to quit sampling things Malaysian," Renfield frowned.

"Don't worry," Amadeus smiled, "Tuak isn't as expensive as Empurau fish."

"Hm, maybe I should try a swig," Renfield opened a bottle of Tuak and started downing the liquid in a single gulp.

"Careful," Amadeus cautioned, "that Tuak has a high concentration of alcohol. You might start doing silly things."

"Nonsense," Renfield waved him off, "I can handle it."


* * *

Several hours later on the BBC Evening News on TV, the announcer announces,

"And in other news, Mr. Renfield R. Renfield the Chief of Security and Intelligence for Set Enterprises Ltd. was arrested outside Buckingham Palace earlier tonight where he was caught loudly singing a Katy Perry song much to the displeasure of Her Majesty's ear drums... here's the video..."

Renfield (being led away in police handcuffs and loudly singing):

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right...


Athelstan the valet to the billionaire ancient Egyptian vampire Set remarked to Amadeus, "I'm afraid Master Renfield will never be able to live this down..."

To be continued.

No comments: