Monday, March 14, 2016

Donald Trump: Making One's Hair Stand On End

Donald Trump: Making One's Hair Stand On End


Gypsy fortune teller Dulcinea Lucia had had a strange dream overnight.


In the dream, she dreamed that she was in a radio station broadcast studio where U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump was making a guest appearance on the Coast-To-Coast AM radio show with George Noory.


The interview in the dream went like this:


George Noory: Now you have said on previous occasions that you considered running for President in 2012 against Barack Obama? The question I have for you is, why didn't you do so?


Donald Trump: Well, George, I had seriously considered doing that. In fact I had decided to go ahead and do that.  But then one night after a night of passionate love making with my current wife... who is... who is... who is...


George Noory (helping out) : Melania?


Donald Trump: Yes... Melania... thank you, George... yes after a night of wild passionate love making with... Melania... I was examining my hair in the mirror and then my hair started speaking to me in an audible voice...


George Noory: Wait a minute... let's get this straight... you say, your hair started speaking to you in an audible voice?





Donald Trump: Yes, my hair started speaking to me in an audible voice... something which I found even more incredible than Oral Roberts seeing a 900-ft. Jesus after eating some wild mushrooms... I often wondered where he found a yardstick or a measuring tape long enough to measure him... but anyways, yes... my hair spoke to me in an audible voice.


George Noory: And what did your hair say to you?


Donald Trump: It told me not to run in 2012. It kept saying, "Wait until 2016. Wait until 2016."


George Noory:  Why 2016?


Donald Trump (unwrapping a fortune cookie and eating it on the air) : Because 2016 is the Year of the Monkey in the Chinese zodiac.


George Noory: Well so far this has been quite a hair raising interview with Donald Trump... we'll be right back after this commercial message...



-A vampire novel chapter
  written by Christopher
  Monday March 14th
  2016.

No comments: