Monday, April 11, 2011

The Renfield Rap Song

My name is Renfield
so ya better yield
I'm a shapeshifter
with hamster whisker
work for a vampire called Set
so you better get
you think today's Hell on Earth
you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm the coolest guy I know
feel free to bask
in my afterglow.
I want an invite to Prince William's wedding
as well as soft sheets for my bedding.
For sandwiches I like tuna
I'll knife but not spoon ya.

Better dead than red
though that be the colour
that you bled.

Some folks think I'm a psychopath
killed my teacher when I flunked math
now I may not know the square root of pi
but I sure as Hell know how to make you die.

Now Amadeus thinks I don't know how to rap
but I say to him, "You're full of crap"
This here be my song
Simon Cowell put down that gong
you better not gong me
or you'll be up a tree
with your head hanging down
beneath your knee.

-A rap song written by Renfield R. Renfield
psychopathic shapeshifter hamster
and Chief of Security and Intelligence Gathering
for the billionaire ancient Egyptian vampire Set.
Monday evening April 11th 2011,

No comments: