Saturday, January 23, 2016

Amadeus' Ode To Dorian Gray


Amadeus' Ode To Dorian Gray


After his evening of drinking a dozen bottles of absinthe, Amadeus Emanon wrote the following ode to Dorian Gray:


Dorian in the picture gazing down at me,
Dorian in the picture what exactly do you see?
Dorian in the picture- you're a Hellful spectral sight
you're not the same as that handsome youth of night
who wanders London streets never aging in my sight.


Dorian in the picture what dark deeds have you done?
Dorian in the picture, to Satan your soul's been won?
Murder and betrayal has become your deadly bread
if this portrait is destroyed, will you wind up dead?


Dorian in the picture, are you lot like me?
If my soul like yours was revealed for all the world to see
would I stop what I was doing for the rest of Eternity?


-A poem and vampire novel chapter
 written by Christopher
 Friday January 22nd
 2016.

No comments: