Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Passion So Sweet

The silence of the night
the gentle whispers of dawn
the candle burns so bright
casting shadows on the wall.

And the music is playing
as your body is swaying
your scent fills the room
as you cross
to where I'm laying.

The warm embraces
the kiss of your lips
as you caress my back
with your fingertips.

When oceans meet
where rivers part
such is the day
you captured my heart.

I've longed for this moment
where we become one
Paradise's moment
this new heavenly sun.

Touch upon touch
taste upon taste
this heavenly nectar
shall not go to waste.

The fires they burn
our feelings churn
an explosion of sense
beyond time and space
with my goddess adorned
in sweet silk and lace.

At such a time
hearts begin to race
and yet we quicken
and quicken the pace.

O heavenly nova!
Beyond solar bliss
all that matter and energy
in one embracing kiss.

Like a geyser ascending
like a waterfall descending
wildrapid waters
forever cascade.


And then in the morn
with you in my arms
I reach out and touch you
to embrace again your charms.



-written by Dracul Van Helsing
Wednesday, March 25th 2009

No comments: