Monday, April 20, 2009

Steaming Up The Lighthouse and Text On The Beach

"I touch myself, I want you to love me," the brunette vampiress with the bucket of seashells sang the hit song from The Divinyls as she floated through the door.

"Well, that's interesting to know," Dracul smiled, "but shouldn't we be formally introduced first?".

"How do you know she wasn't talking to me?" Hyung adjusted her bra.

"I love it when you do that," Dracul gazed at Hyung, "and as Roger Whittaker used to sing 'I can feel a new tomorrow coming on'. "

"The sun will come out tomorrow," the vampiress then added her own lyrics to the song from Annie, "although it seems to have popped out a lot sooner."

Dracul picked up his trenchcoat and held it in front of himself.

"Why do I feel like I'm in a sleazy adult cinema?" Hyung asked.

Outside on the beach, Amadeus asked Renfield, "What does coitus interruptus mean?".

"What?" Renfield gazed at Amadeus, "where did you get that expression?".

"It's this guy I'm following on Twitter," Amadeus was looking down at his iPhone, "he puts Latin expressions for his updates in answering the question What are you doing now?".

"My Latin is a little rusty these days," Renfield avoided answering.

"J. K. Rowling the author of Harry Potter is on Twitter," Amadeus noted, "she knows Latin. Maybe I should send her a text message asking her what it means."

"Why don't you do that?" Renfield suggested.

Inside the lighthouse, Hyung Grace Kwan and the brunette vampiress were engaged in a huge catfight, skirts and heels flying in every direction.

"This is better than a movie," Dracul Van Helsing settled down on to the sofa with some hot buttered popcorn to watch the fight, "particularly since the television doesn't seem to be working."

To be continued.

No comments: