Friday, April 10, 2009

Vampire of the Lingnan

The Lingnan was a successful Chinese restaurant owned by Leonard Ling.

On this particular evening, the famous Irish-Romanian vampire Baron O' Nescu came strolling through the door.

"Baron O' Nescu," Mr. Ling stammered, "I hope you haven't come to bite any of our customers."

"Ever since the movie Twilight came out," Baron O' Nescu explained, "I've become a vegetarian which is currently all the rage among vampires. So no, I won't be feeding on any of your customers."

"That's a relief," Mr. Ling handed a menu to Vanessa one of the servers, "table for one for Baron O' Nescu."

"I'll have the Black Bean and Tofu soup," Baron O' Nescu remarked to Vanessa after a lengthy inspection of the menu.

Later Vanessa brought Baron O' Nescu the Black Bean and Tofu soup which the Baron wolfed down with apparent delight.

"That was delicious," the Baron licked his fangs before falling face forward dead into the empty bowl of soup.

"The Baron has died after eating the Black Bean and Tofu soup," Vanessa shrieked.

"Gee, I hope I didn't put too much garlic in the soup," the Lingnan's soup chef Harry Woo remarked.

The End.

No comments: