Monday, July 29, 2013

An Answer In Mysterious Ways


The woman looked at her watch.

1:30 AM and her husband was still not home.

The woman got down on her knees and prayed, "Please Lord, find some way that my husband will give up drinking."




                                         *             *            *


The husband sat in the pub and looked out the window.

Then he looked at the old grandfather clock ticking beside the bar.

1:30 AM.

He'd been here since 3:00 PM this past afternoon.

Sometimes he really wondered whether he should give up drinking.

"Oh, well," he thought to himself, "I promise I'll give up drinking if I see a 3-headed dog walk by."

He looked out the window and saw the 3-headed dog Cerberus walk by.

He looked down sadly at his empty glass and sighed, "Now, I'll have to give up drinking."


To be continued.



-A vampire novel chapter 
 written by Christopher
 Monday July 29th 2013.

No comments: