Thursday, June 30, 2011

Renfield's Dream of The Mexican Pinata

After several days of creating murder and mayhem throughout the City of London following his awakening from a 2 month coma, Renfield R. Renfield was feeling tired so he fell asleep on the couch in the billionaire ancient Egyptian vampire Set's living room.

In the Set Laboratories lab, Michelangelo the Psychic Lobster who had spent the day listening to some of Anthony Robbins' New Age motivational discs on how to get in touch with one's higher power, the lobster intuitively deduced that Renfield had just fallen asleep.

Michelangelo decided to have some fun and enter Renfield's dreams again just like he had when the shapeshifter hamster/human was in a coma.

In the dream, Michelangelo created the figure of a very short and very small Mexican pinata.

The pinata itself was shaped like a multicoloured camel without a hump (a similar camel without a hump but minus the multicolours had earlier been genetically engineered by Set Enterprises' resident mad scientist Dr. Cadbury Rocher a few weeks ago who was oblivious to the fact that such a camel already existed in southern Tanzania).

The short pinata was lamenting on the state of his sad and short life by singing a song which was sung to the tune of Lady Gaga's song Judas,

I'm just a short pinata you can hit with a banana
For me, fiesta is siesta permanent-ly! permanent-ly!
I'm just a short pinata you can hit with a banana
For me, fiesta is siesta permanent-ly! permanent-ly!

When they come to me, I am ready
They'll bash me with a big stick if they need
candies and treats which they feel they've got to eat
Even if they break my head or feet.

They'll bring me down, bring me down down
A pinata with a frown, frown.

I'm just a short pinata you can hit with a banana
For me, fiesta is siesta permanent-ly! permanent-ly!
I'm just a short pinata you can hit with a banana
For me, fiesta is siesta permanent-ly! permanent-ly!


By this time, Renfield R. Renfield was getting sick of the short pinata's song and especially his singing so swiping a banana from a nearby organ grinder's pet monkey, he went over to the pinata and hit it with the banana bringing it down...
down.

As the dead pinata went to its eternal sleep (for it, fiesta was siesta permanently) and spilled its guts all over the place, Amadeus Emanon rushed in to pick up all the candies that had fallen from the dead pinata's insides.

The movie character Forrest Gump (played by Tom Hanks) walked in at the end of the dream and said, "Death is like a pinata of candies. You never know what you're going to get."

To be continued.

No comments: