Monday, August 16, 2010

Isis and The Midnight Hour- Can You Feel The Power?

The Vampiress Isis smiled and shook Herr Hans' hand.

"Herr Hans, nice to see you," her fangs gleamed in the light from the chandelier, "been spreading the good word I see."

"Herr Hans," a bishop grabbed the theologian.

The clock struck midnight.

"What a relief," the bishop laughed, "it's no longer the Feast of the Assumption."

Isis smiled in the bishop's direction.

"No, it's now the anniversary of Elvis' death," a voice behind Isis spoke, "and I see no one here is wearing blue suede shoes.."

Isis turned.

"Christopher Dracul Van Helsing," Isis seethed, "and how did the world's most notorious vampire hunter enter my apartment?".

"Through the open window of your bedroom," Dracul smiled.

"I see I shall have to chastise my valet Cedarman," Isis bit her lip.

"I'd be willing to take his punishment," Dracul gazed down admiringly at her spiked stiletto high-heeled shoes.

Isis laughed and then ran her hands through her long dark hair, "And how long were you at my window before you entered?".

"I watched you sleep in your silvery nightgown," Dracul helped himself to an apple from a basket of fruit on a coffee table, "and then I watched you dress."

"Voyeur Van Helsing," Isis adjusted the top part of her dress revealing more of her bosom, "nice alliteration."

"Exhibitionist Isis," Dracul smiled, "no alliteration there. But what does that phrase sound like in Egyptian?".

"So you gazed at me through my bedroom window," Isis smiled.

"If the immortal vampire Edward can do that to the mortal Bella," Dracul let some of the red skin of the apple hang on his lip, "then in order to balance the Tao energy of the universe, it's only fair that a mortal man do it to an immortal vampiress."

Isis went over and bit the red skin of the apple off Dracul's lip, "And what else would this mortal man like to do to this immortal vampiress?".

Herr Hans thought he saw a man pick up the Vampiress Isis in his arms and then walk to the bedroom door.

Seconds later the bedroom door shut.

On the radio Elvis could be heard singing, "I'm all shook up..."

To be continued.

No comments: