Thursday, August 5, 2010

TV Commercial For The Most Un-Interesting Man In The World

This is a TV commercial I wrote today called The Most Un-Interesting Man In The World. It is of course a satirical spoof of Dos Equis' The Most Interesting Man In The World beer commercials.



Announcer: He's the Most Un-Interesting Man in the World...

Herr Hans: And then at exactly 10:23 PM after 5 and a half hours of watching it, the paint finally dried...

Beautiful Woman (in chair on his immediate left): Zzzzzzzzz....

Beautiful woman (in chair on his immediate right): Snore! Snore!

Herr Hans: You know I don't drink 100% Decaffeinated Combination Constipation Headache Laxative and Acid Reflux Relief Herbal Tea very often but when I do, I prefer Equa Doze...

(Image comes up of a bottle of Equa Doze 100% Decaffeinated Combination Constipation Headache Laxative and Acid Reflux Relief Herbal Tea)

Herr Hans: Stay health conscious, my friends...

No comments: